Friday, January 16

Do you hate standing in lines?

Want to know WHY there's always a line? I mean a line at the bank, the post office, the grocery store, the freakin' DMV!! Anywhere there's a line, and you're pissed off about standing IN it, it's YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!

Here's the logic behind that: You THINK that the reason you're waiting is because of the dumbass in front of you who's taking too long... well guess what? To the person BEHIND you, YOU are the dumbass!

If you come up to the teller window with no deposit slip (even though they are provided in the lobby!) or if you bother to grab one from the lobby but don't stop to FILL IT OUT before you get in line, then it's YOUR FAULT it takes the teller so long to do your transactions. And to the people behind you... yup, you guessed it, YOU are the dumbass.

People, PLEASE, stop being dumbasses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about in the drive-thru? If all the bays are empty can I pull up into one and sign my checks and fill out my deposit slip or should I pull into a parking spot to do all that then pull up to the drive thru when I am fully prepared? I have had an arguement with Mr. Wonderful about the ATM when making a deposit. He always tells me to get my shit together before pulling up but I don't keep those deposit envelopes in my car so I HAVE to pull up and get one, fill it out, then make my deposit. He argues that if someone pulls up behind me while I'm filling out my envelope that I should pull away, finish the paperwork, then pull BACK around to the ATM, and let the joker behind me go ahead. I'm like WTF??? I was here first, I have every right to sit at the ATM as long as I need to!! hee hee I have started keeping a couple of those envelopes in the car JUST to keep the peace. ha

sorry to ramble...

Nikky said...

Hey, I'd love to solve the issue for the two of you, but we don't have a drive up ATM! So I'm gonna plead the fifth on that one. As far as the drive-up for 'personal service'... you've got a little more leeway on that, simply because of the 'no slips in my car' thing compared to the slips readily available in the lobby...But if you've GOT a deposit slip, fill it out at home before you head to the bank. Or if Mr Wonderful is along, have the passenger (you or him, whatever) fill in everything while driving TO the bank... saves time...makes your teller happy... I'm telling you, you don't want to piss off the people who handle your food OR your money!! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

You are right...money and food, those are 2 very important keys to life.