Monday, January 5

Not just a dork

I am a DOUBLE dork...

After I went bowling tonight, (bowled a 159, a 151 & a 130) I came home and crawled in to bed and got busy with my coin collection...

Yeah, THAT IS how big of a dork I am.

I ordered some coin pocket pages last week and they arrived today. I had been using Ziploc baggies and there were a ton of them. Working at a bank, and getting some from Steven, I have quite a few coins, mostly foreign, and several are very old.

I'm sure they either are now, or will be someday, worth quite a bit.

Off to a helluva start this year... resolution-wise... sarcasm gang! It's been too damn cold to go to the gym. First thing on New Year's day we went and bought (on credit, but NOT the Discover card) a new dishwasher and double ovens for the kitchen. I DID finish filling out the application for Survivor, but I haven't gotten the video done yet... and it's due a week from Wednesday.

At least I didn't resolve to quit smoking... because then I'd really feel like a failure!
Ha.

1 comment:

Adamity73 said...

Hey, what's dorky about bowling and having a passion for coins? It's what you dig; revel in it.

=o)