Saturday, January 17

I still got it

Tonight at the bar (I was not drinking, I was selling pull tabs!) I took a smoke break, in Minnesota we have to go outside to smoke, so I grabbed my coat... it's a balmy 20 out there now, and as I walked out, I gave a little poke to a guy in the bar.

I know him, roughly, I know his name, and I know that he's a trouble maker when he's drunk. He has also been known to drop quite a bit of money in the pull tab jars. He knows me... roughly. He knows my name, and he knows that the manager of the bar is my mom.

It was just a "Hi, good to see you" type of poke...kind of a "hey, come spend some money on pull tabs" kind of poke... but the funny part was that when I got outside to light up, he was behind me. He took the hello poke as a 'follow me' and he did...

like a puppy.

so that was nice... in a funny 'men are weak' sort of way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL guys are silly. Can you take a picture of this pull tab thingy you do? I'm clueless, sorry. I can't decide if it has something to do with the lottery or beer. lol Don't laugh :o)

Nikky said...

ok, I will take pictures next time I work, in two weeks... I didn't realize that people don't know what they are... I guess I just assumed that it was something that was done all over the country!