Saturday, April 5

Sweeny Todd, a review

We went out and got this movie tonight.
Back when it was in theaters, it was not in ours.
Dammit.
I love a good Tim Burton movie, and just about anything with Johnny Depp will have my attention.
This was a GREAT movie. It's a musical, full blown, arms out, head thrown back singing kind of musical. I think that might have thrown my kids for a loop, but Alex stuck it out and watched the whole thing. It was really good, and the ending was a real... killer.

I am getting sick. The kind of sick that JP has been for the past 2 weeks. Long gasping coughs, throbbing headaches, the works. Dammit.

I am going in to the bank tomorrow... yeah, that's right, on a SUNDAY. Our computer system is getting an upgrade, and my supervisor and I have to be there to push buttons on each of the 10 terminals for about 3 to 4 hours. Barb asked me if I would help her with this, since we can do it twice as fast together as she could alone. Well, I need the hours, and I am not completely computer illiterate. So technically I did agree to do it, but reality: didn't have much choice when I was asked by my supervisor...

Oh, and an update on the hallway, I haven't gotten the paint yet for the doors and frames, lack of time and money right now... but I have the color picked out... that'll have to do for now.

No comments: