Tuesday, April 8

debating

I don't wanna
but I should
but I don't wanna
but I should
I don't feel good
tough shit, get up
no, I don't wanna
Inner conversation with myself... I am coming down with the icky flu like stuff that's had my husband whining for the past 2 weeks, and I feel awful. I KNOW I have to go in for my 1 o'clock class, I have a test in there. The debate is over my morning classes. It's either get up, shower and get dressed and GO to the damn classes... OR... (and doesn't this sound wonderful?) crawl back into my warm bed for a few more hours...
Ah, the debate rages on...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no! I'd suggest the second option, no doubt about it. Feel better soon, Nikky.

Anonymous said...

Hope you made a good decision. Feel better soon--get lots of rest and drink plenty of liquids. Maybe you could go get a flu test that way if it's positive you can get some medicine SOON!!