Saturday, April 19

Even ear plugs can't muffle him

Holy shit, I think I may have to do something drastic. My ears hurt from wearing ear plugs all night, and even with them in, I can STILL HEAR him snoring.

He won't wear the Breathe-Right strips...
Last night was really bad. Ear plugs, a pillow held over my head and STILL heard him. It was damn near 2 am before I could get to sleep, and I had to work this morning. I'm very tired, and JP is watching a movie downstairs, so maybe I will go to bed now, and HOPEFULLY fall asleep before he comes up to bed. Then, HOPEFULLY I can also NOT wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of him snorting.

Tomorrow is a busy day, so I need to sleep well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the only secret I've found...go to bed before HIM! Between that and me needing to be extremely exhausted!! Bat quit the breath right strips too but they only worked occasionally. Bat is not positional either, he snores no matter what!! Hope you got some sleep...