Monday, April 7

A snow day

Yes, that's right, we had a SNOW DAY today. As in, no school for the kids, no classes for me, BECAUSE OF SNOW!

Well, somehow my boss got wind of it, and she called me at 9:30 to see if I wanted to come in to work early. Well, I'm just a girl who can't say NO... so I went in at 11 instead of 3.

And I got some bad news at work. My co-worker Kim, who I really love working with, put in her 2 weeks' notice today. She's the only one I can really talk to, like, normal Nik talking. None of that nicey-nice bank conversation shit. She and were closing together darn near every night for awhile there. I'm really going to miss her.

I bowled fairly decent tonight, next week is our last night, then we have a banquet night, and that's it. A long season finally coming to a close.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear Kim's leaving - it makes such a huge difference to work with someone like that.

Have fun with the last bit of bowling!