Sunday, March 16

Saturday Night Out

JP and I went out last night. Some of the guys that he was in Iraq with were in town, so we met them down at the bar.

We had a good time, but I drank quite a bit more than I intended to. We got to the bar at 9, and left at 1:30. I drank something like 7 or 8 of my UV Blue & lemonade drinks. They just tasted so good, really going down nice...

You know how some days if you have a drink, it's like 'meh, take it or leave it'... last night there... leaving it was NOT an option.
Tomorrow is my last day alone during my spring break. I picked up full time days at the bank for Tuesday and Wednesday, and the kids will be home on Thursday and Friday... AND Monday. I decided to do the painting on Thursday, yes the kids will be home, but I figure they can help keep the dogs out of the hallway, otherwise I will run the risk of having textured walls! Little dog hair mixed in there, yeah, I'm sure that would look great!

Today was all about vegging and recovery, and we did do a major clean this morning, but now it's about 10 minutes to 7 and I want to go to bed... should have had a nap...too late now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you two got out and painted the town red. I'm ready for a night out too. If your dogs are like ours they will try to help you paint...just don't let them step in the pan and then have a new design on your floors. ha

Melissa said...

I hope you've recovered and are feeling in the pink now. Some nights you're meant to say, fuck it, I ain't leaving it."

Can't wait to see the new paint job - do you know how much I've been inspired by you? I'll post pictures :)

Melissa said...

P.S. It's never too late for a nap!