Friday, March 7

Love the Breathe-Right Strips!

I nudged JP TWICE last night... as opposed to beating the crap out of him for 20 minutes, 4 times per night!

Now I just have to find these things in BULK!
Flat, I definitely recommend getting these if Bat is driving you batty!

I don't have classes today, and I don't have to work at the bank until 2:45, which is odd, usually on Fridays my boss has me come in and work all day. I am always scheduled for a short shift, but she usually asks me if I WANT to come in and work the whole day. I always say Yes, because I love money. But Barb is on vacation this week, she'll be back on Monday, so my partial day STAYS partial! How nice, I actually got things done this morning!

I FINALLY got my New Orleans pictures printed out, but I will NEVER do it at Walmart again... holy shit, it was 111 prints and it cost me $33.10! I am certain that it's cheaper to upload them to Kodakgallery.com and wait 2 days for them to mail them out to me! Oh well, live and learn.

Now I am back from my errands and I am going to take a long hot shower and enjoy having time to get ready for work instead of rushing around! It's still too cold, otherwise I might even go out in the back yard and scoop poop... oh, well, darn I wish I could...maybe over the weekend! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you scoop poop? Doesn't it fertilize your yard?

I'm glad the breath right strips worked--I will have to buy some FOR SURE!!! It should be at the top of my grocery list.

Steff said...

Hmm, go outside and scoop poop. I think I'm missing something?!

Always pick kodakgallery.com over Walmart. After my trip to NYC, I was picking up my pictures and they told me that they had accidently given my prints away to another person with the same last name. WTF? And then they still wouldn't take any off the price. Grr...I have issues with Walmart.

Enjoy the weekend and stay warm!

Melissa said...

Huh. Thought I commented on this. What I meant to say was God Bless Breathe Right Strips. I probably blathered on about something else or other, but that would have been the upshot. Enjoy sleeping with your husband again.

Signed,

A Fellow Snore Sufferer