Monday, March 24

A few 'during's



Here's a couple of during pics, that's Emma being 'helpful'. She didn't do too bad as long as I watched her and her drips. She likes to paint, she likes to use alot of paint!

This was the Kilz coat. Now JP wants me to paint the frames and the doors, and I have a color chosen for that. Then, of course, I will want to replace the light fixture, it is awful and ugly and old.



This is just after one coat, I did a second one on Friday. It looks kind of sucky here, the tape was still on the edges of the door frames.

Saturday night I went over to Mom's bar for Mardi Gras night, that was fun. They had drawings every hour and I won a big bottle of French Vanilla Kahlua, which I have never tried, but it sounds just yummy. I think it will be wonderful with coffee.

I have to go back to classes tomorrow. That spring break went WAY too fast. I didn't even get a chance to clean out my books. All the old papers and tests and shit... really cluttering up things and darn nears wrecking the bindings on those damn things.

I graduate in less than two months and I just can't wait. I hope it goes by fast.

Meanwhile, my kitty has picked up a nasty little habit. She started peeing randomly throughout the house. I called the vet and she has an appointment on Thursday. The vet's assistant said it sounded like just a bladder infection, since Tiny is too young for incontinence, and she is spayed. I hope that's all it is, and that medication will clear it up. Until we find out and fix it though, I moved her out to the porch. She was NOT happy. She is an indoor cat 24/7, and the porch isn't heated. We put her out there with her litter box and food stuff, and she sat there staring in at us through the sliding glass door and YOWLED for hours. Her tail was all Christmas-treed out and her ears were laid back and she just GLARED at me. I feel bad for doing it, but holy crap, I can't have that going on in my house! I just hope she gets better.

Then there was bowling tonight. I did really well my first two games, had a 155 and a 142. Then it just sort of all went to shit. My final game was a stunning 88.

JP is sick, and for some reason he refuses to do anything about it. He is coughing CONSTANTLY and it is not a productive cough. He needs to get a good Vick's rub down, but instead he sits here in bed shaking the whole bed with his coughing. I mean, I have ear plugs but geez, even though I can't hear him, I can FEEL him coughing.

That's all for an update now, I will post more pictures after next weekend, that's when I will do the doors and frames.

2 comments:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

I don't know if they do anymore, but Target used to have GREAT light fixtures! Cheeeeeeeeep. And I understand perfectly about the cat piss - it's sooooooo hard to get that smell out. She'll be good once the infection clears up. You might look at fussy.org to read about her secret recipe de-stinking stuff that she bought online. Let me know if it works!

Melissa said...

The hallway is looking good!

Great bowling, and don't we get to throw out the low game anyway? :)