Wednesday, March 5

Kicked out of bed

Last night, well, this morning, about 2am, I finally got the big snorebag to wake up and I shouted "why don't YOU go sleep on the couch?!"

I said "YOU" with emphasis because the night before, I was the one to go out and finish the night on the couch.

He grabbed his pillows and the afghan off the foot of the bed and left. I slept SO WELL from 2 am until shortly after 6 when the alarm went off.

He came in to get ready to shower and was giving me a hard time for yelling at him... "You really hurt my feelings" and crap like that. He was kidding, of course. He says that he thinks his snoring has gotten worse lately because of this head cold that has been hanging on lately, he says he hasn't been completely UNstuffed for quite some time.

But I know better.
My doctor, upon hearing that JP has suddenly become a snorer asked right away if he had gained any weight lately... um, YES, probably about 15 to 25 lbs in the last couple of months! Doc says THAT will cause a person to suddenly begin or become worse in the snoring category.

So Chubby needs a diet and exercise plan, and his own bedroom until he gets back to the roughly 190-200 lb guy that I'm used to sleeping with.

Actually, when I get done with classes I am going to run out to the store between classes and pick him up some of those Breathe-Right nose strips.

I just got back, Jeremy needed to go out and get pop for our fundraiser tomorrow, so we carpooled out to Wallyworld and I got JP the Breathe-Rights and got myself some earplugs.

Peace will be restored.... I hope... for his sake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bat snores something TERRIBLE!! Now that you say it's worse, Bat has gained a little weight too. I am thinking now that is exactly why!! I'm going to buy those breath-right strips. Let me know if they work ok???

Scott from Oregon said...

Crap. That means I need to drop some poundage myself...

SNoring can ruin good bed ambience...