Thursday, March 6

Product Review

Ok, so Consumer Reports I am not...

But I did get a good night's sleep last night, but not for the reason you're thinking. Yes, he did use the Breathe-Right strip, but because I wanted to leave nothing to chance, and I was dead tired, I also used my little gift to myself... the earplugs!

And can I just say DAMN, they work great! I don't know if he was snoring or not, because I heard NOTHING!

Now, tonight, I will go plugless, and he will wear the strip... and tomorrow I will have a review of the Breathe-Right strips.

I don't have class tomorrow, and I don't have to work until 2:45, so if I don't sleep well tonight, I can sleep in to make up for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea product review tomorrow!! I got up at 11 pm last night due to snoring. I don't really mind but sometimes I really like to wake up beside my man. Ya know?

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am sometimes signed in through my google account and it doesn't show Flat Coke and Flies.