Wednesday, March 12

Here are the "before"s

ok, first off, the "art" on the wall, and I use the term loosely... it's a wrought iron "sculpture" of the Golden Gate bridge. It was a gift from (wait for it... you know it's coming)





the in-laws.



I.hate.it.

I always have. It's been in our homes no matter where we go, we can't escape it. It's been years. Hanging from it are those wreath/halo things you can get at any Ren Fest near you. Emma and my mom and I go to it as a 'girls' day' thing, and Em and I usually have to get one of these. I also have one hanging from my rear view mirror in the Kia.



Here's another one, real quick, because the hubby is coming



Second thing... that's Comet, JP's 'puppy'.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the during and after pictures!

Cute dog there!

Anonymous said...

Paint is gonna do that hallway WONDERS!! Are you going to re-hang that Golden Gate THINGY???

What a cute puppy!!

Nikky said...

No, Flat, the THINGY is definately NOT going back up... I have some really great things to put up on that wall, I'll show you with the 'after' pictures.