Monday, July 23

Wigging Out

Yeah.
I figured it out. The wigging out starts because I don't get enough sleep. I can't get to sleep because I can't stop thinking about things.
What's left to do?
How will it be when we go pick him up?
How will our life be when he gets home?

I was up until about 4 this morning. Just couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about EVERYTHING.
I woke up at 9 and I would love to go back to bed, but I have too much to do. Besides, if I sleep all day, I will be up all night worrying about what I didn't get done. If I get a bunch of stuff done today, maybe I can relax and sleep tonight.
But I doubt it.

BTW, It is HOT here. Just over 80 at 9am. Any work that I will be doing today will definitely be the INDOOR kind.
Did I ever mention how much I LOVE central air? It is truly a gift from the gods. Whoever invented AC should be called a Saint.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Back about 100 years or so, I used to be a navy wife. I remember how we all had to have everything perfecto when they came back from a six month cruise. Down to what am I going to wear to go pick him up clothes. I am just so glad he's coming home. So very glad and proud and happy for both of you.

(came here by way of scott)