Thursday, July 12

I have no more ethics

classes, that is!

I went in and took the final exam today, walked out 20 minutes after I walked in.
I was pretty happy as I took the test, I'd get to a question and KNOW the answer before I read the multiple choice options. On SOME of them, well most of them. There were a few that I was fuzzy about and was able to narrow it down.

I must give my instructor credit, when I checked online at 5pm, he already had the tests graded and posted. I got 3 wrong, and ended up with a 90% on the final exam.

That gives me 94.5% for the class, and that, my friends, is another A for me!

Now all I have left to do is clean up the rough draft of my College Writing II paper and call it a final draft, hand that in Monday night, and that's another A. Yes, I may sound rather sure of myself, but even if I bomb this paper and only get a B on it, I will still pull an A for the class. This teacher LOVES me, and writing is certainly not something I sweat about.

And that, kids, is how one pulls their GPA up from a 3.93 to a... well, I don't know, but I will find out when these two grades are officially posted to my transcript.

And today, I did not see my husband online. I am hoping that means he has left his shitty little home in the sand and is doing some traveling. Traveling in this direction...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Good job on your test.

I hope the same thing about your hubby. I hope by the time we get back from va-cay he's at home with you & the kiddos!!!

Adamity73 said...

Well-friggin-done! 94.7% is sure as hell nothing to sneeze at!