Monday, July 9

Almost done...

My summer session is winding down.

I submitted my word doc. for my Ethics final paper, the word count requirement was 1500, and I ended up with just over 2900. It's worth 25% of my grade, so I hope I did alright on it. We have the final exam on Thursday, then that class is done.

I am meeting Jen at the library tomorrow to do research for our Argumentative Papers. The rough draft of that 4 page paper is due on Wednesday afternoon. The final draft is due next Monday, and then that class is done.

So I am online tonight to get some more research done, maybe get a good outline started for this paper. Ugh, I wish I didn't have to write it, since I have to study for the Ethics final yet, too.

It'll all be over a week from today, so if I can just muddle through for a little longer, I can finally enjoy a 'summer' for a bit before my fall semester starts (on August 28th...damn, that seems early to me!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think while I'm out in the big blue water you will have your hubby home with you.

Steff said...

I really admire you going back to school...I don't think I could do it!

And no worries what so ever about the jelly! I'll enjoy it whenever it arrives. Besides...I don't want any "welcoming home" on the jars...lol.

God I hope you don't mind that dirty comment!