Tuesday, July 17

I love Maine


Stephen King is in Maine, but that's not why I love Maine.

They have great lobster there, but that's not why I love Maine.

What they have there RIGHT NOW, for a limited time only at the Bangor International Airport is why I love Maine.


JP called me this morning shortly after 5:30 am to tell me that he was in Maine.


My husband is safe. He is coming home soon. Within a week or so. I'm sitting here bawling with joy as I type the words. I still have to call his parents to pass on the good news. I think I better get over the crying before I call them. They're not big fans of emotions. Oh, to hell with them, I can be emotional if I want to, he's MY husband!


Now I can start wigging out. Now I can start stressing about my 10 page list that isn't done. Wigging out really helps to pass the time, actually. Before I know it, he will be walking in that door, and my 10 page list will either be done, or it won't. All that will matter is my husband walking in that door.


1 comment:

Steff said...

Be emotional...your husband is coming home!

Happy for you! :)