Thursday, July 19

Thursday the 26th!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


Sorry, had to let out a 'happy holler' first.
Now that THAT is out of the way...


I GET TO GO GET MY HUSBAND IN ONE WEEK!!


We (the kids and I) will drive down to Camp Ripley (about 2 hours Southeast) and pick him up after a short 10 minute assembly type thing.


We will be taking the truck, gas prices be damned!
That man deserves to drive his new truck on his way home.


Now I can start wigging out, right? I haven't yet, and it's actually starting to worry me. I wig out, that's what I do. I procrastinate and then I wig out. That's what I thought I did, that's what I assumed I would do. I haven't yet though.


I have so much to do (see what I'm doing here? I'm trying to force the wigging, cuz the wigging brings results) I have to clean the laundry room, I have to clean my (OUR) bedroom, and I have to get all 3 kids' rooms done...they're helping with that, I'm not cleaning those rooms by myself! I also want to get the sun porch swept, vacuumed and mopped. I want to clean up the garage, plus wash the truck.

3 comments:

Jan Ross said...

So exciting! Keep us updated!!

Steff said...

I imagine he's only going to have eyes for you and the kids...not if every room got cleaned. But I know he'll appreciate all your efforts. Wig girl...your man is coming home!

Melissa said...

Whoo-hoo! That's wonderful!