Saturday, July 14

He's a travelin' man

I do believe that my husband is traveling today. His first stop will be Kuwait. He will be there anywhere from 1-4 days, then it's off to Wisconsin for a stay ranging from 5 to 10 days.

THEN, he gets on a bus and comes HOME!!

Here's the question... I started this blog to keep him posted on what we were up to.
Now that he's coming home, what the hell will this blog become?

I'm thinking on it.
I suppose I could put my NaNoWriMo up on here as I edit it. Gawd, that could get long tho.

Guess I could get all philosophical and blog about the meaning of life or... maybe do a "my opinion on things in the news" or reviews on stuff, movies, books, crap like that.

Yeah, that's what ya'll want to hear, my opinion on crap, right?

I'm still thinking.

4 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

Less than two weeks?

Yea!!

Adamity73 said...

Congrats on your husband coming home. Hopefully he *stays* home.

Regarding the blog: Maybe you could just write about whatever comes into your head. No direction, no premeditated topics. Just kind of a day-by-day stream-of-consciousness-thing.

=o)

Steff said...

Glad he's coming home soon...and cute little billboard over there! And I for one would hate to see this blog go away! But no pressure or anything...lol.

Nikky said...

Don't worry Steff, it'll still be here, can't shut me up that easy!! I'm just wondering out loud what it will entail... after my month long celebratory entries about how wonderful it is to have him home, of course (and probably a rant or two about his snoring or his bedhogging...gotta be realistic!)