Sunday, July 8

Me and the kids


I had this picture taken of the kids and I right after the wedding.

Now, I am in heels, but still, holy crap, Alex is getting tall!

Notice my hair? I got it cut yesterday, long layers, I really like it, she said she didn't take off too much of the length, but yeah, she really did. She said she'd just clean up the ends, take off 1/2 an inch or so, but it must be a good 2 to 3 inches shorter. Plus the layers make it feel shorter, too, I think.

Anyway, see the pearls? Well, the necklace anyway, can't see the bracelet or the earrings.

I'm glad to be home, glad it's over, and I have all 3 of the kids back now.

Now I can concentrate on my Ethics final and my Writing II final paper.


THEN I can concentrate on getting everything ready for my husband to COME HOME!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about some layers in the hair. They make things easier in my opinion. What a gorgeous family!!! Hope your weekend was good.

No internet on the ship...well there is but it cost something God awful like $2.00 per minute. We will probably use it check in for our return flight home but no email.

Steff said...

Cute family shot! The little guy in the red is totally adorable! He'd probably hate hearing that.

Now on to more important things...what is the status of my jam/jelly?! Just teasing...no real rush (or so says my butt!)

Nikky said...

Eric loves to hear that he's adorable, I will be sure to tell him you said so! I wasn't crazy about him making that goofy face tho!But even when he's trying to look like a dork, he's still cute!

As for the jelly, we JUST tonight finished the last of the raspberry, and can finally start on the strawberry, so I am thinking of doing 2 shipments, just to get you started! There was another whole freezer full of raspberries that we didn't know existed when I first said we'd be moving to strawberry soon!