Tuesday, July 24

less than 48 hours

Today was good, we got some last minute things done, got the propane tank for JP's new grill, got myself a new pair of jeans (because I lost a few lbs, all my other jeans could be yanked down!)

I think this is the outfit I'm going to wear to pick him up, maybe... excuse the ratty hair and no makeup, it's been a hot and sweaty working day, and at this point, I just didn't give a hoot.


Now I just need to finish a few things, and take the kids to the matinee tomorrow, to see the Harry Potter movie. That's our reward, our "relax and pass the little remaining time" project and then I think I will pop into the liquor store, get JP a case of beer and myself some Mike's for Thursday night and then take a couple of hours to myself in the bathroom tomorrow night, little "spa" time.

I took Excedrin PM to get to sleep last night and I am thinking I will need some tomorrow night too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture???? So happy for you!! (and JP too!)

Anonymous said...

Bailey went and saw the new Harry Potter movie today at camp. He loved it.

Hooray for dh coming home! YAY!!!

Nikky said...

Flat, what do you mean? I'm lookin' at a goofy pic of my mug, why can't you see it?

The kids and I just got back from HP and it was AMAZING!

honkeie said...

are u going to take before and after pictures or the war that is about to unfold in the bedroom ;)