Friday, July 20

Going Postal!



No, I'm not wigging out yet, I'm going to the post office... with this.


Steff, I realized after I taped the box up that I didn't include a note or anything in there...guess I was so concerned with taking pics of it, just zoned it out. Anyway, here they are, and in a few minutes, I will be up at the post office sending them in your direction. I hope they make it ok, I put each jar in a ziplock bag, and bundled them in extra towels (throw them out, use them to scrub gross things, whatever... they were in the "dog drying towel" drawer, so they're not that big a deal to me)


So you'll have to let me know when they arrive, and if they're broken! (Oh, gosh, I hope not...messy!)

1 comment:

Steff said...

It's my name in lights!!! Well...pictures! With all you've had going on I'm impressed that you even had time or thoughts to remember my love of jelly. Can't wait to taste them! :)

Y'all...Nikky is so way cool!