Monday, July 16

Let the SUMMER begin!

I celebrated my final summer class with a nice cold Mike's Hard Lemonade (ok, ok, 3 Mike's) with Jen. I was still home by 6:30!

And that's all folks... No more teachers, no more books (blah blah blah, I can't remember the rest)

I got A's in both classes.
Now I have nothing to study until late August... unless you count studying my gorgeous husband's eyes... and his ass, yeah, beautiful eyes, and a nice grab-able ass. Now THAT is something I could study for a very long time.

I still haven't heard from him, getting a little annoyed at that. I guess that means he's not in the States yet, but I am pretty sure he's out of THERE, at least. That's good enough for now.

I am still sore from twisting wrong during my friend's move Friday and Saturday... think I will skip softball tomorrow night. I think I have missed as many games as I have pitched... I think I'm too old for this, I'm always getting hurt.

Time for Tylenol with codeine so I can sleep.

No comments: