Friday, February 10

Ya know what I hate?

First things first, people piss me off. Not all people, just the stupid ones. How to tell the stupid ones from the normal people?
Here's one way: Stupid people sit at a 4 way stop WAITING for someone else to come up, and come to a complete stop before they themselves go. HELLO? I'm still half a block away, and if you'd go NOW, I could do a quick pause-n-peek and GO!! You'd be out of my way before I get there!
How about the idiots who refuse to move over into the left lane of a 4 lane highway when a car (ME!) is trying to make a right turn onto said highway from a stop sign. If you'd just get the hell over, you could pass me very quickly, and get back into your precious right lane. It's called common courtesy, and obviously it is severely lacking in America today.
I also think people should have to pass some kind of written test before they are allowed to open a checking account. Part of my job every day is trying to decipher some moron's numbers on their check. How about next time I can't read it, I just make up a number? Instead of your check for $10.40, I'd send it on to be withdrawn from your account as $18.46... a few of those and just how f*cked up do you think your checking account would be? Dumbass.

No comments: