Saturday, February 11

wish you were here

Some days are better than others, some days are worse. Today is one of the worst. I feel like I have so much to do, and so little time and energy to get it done. This weekend is all about hockey. A game today in town at noon, and 2 games tomorrow in Fargo, 10:30 and 3pm. I have things to get done, and I know if you were here we would be dividing up the chores and getting it done. We do make a great team. You take Emma to her games, I will keep the boys here and get the housework done, and get started on fixing up the old van so I can sell it and get some money for our trip. I bet you wish you could do that. I know you don't want to be there, I know you'd rather be here at home with us. No more time to whine, it has to get done. I guess I will have to do everything on my list tonight since tomorrow will be spent in Fargo. Do you have any idea how much I value you? Not just for what you do around here, but for how you make me better. You are the one who keeps me from wigging out (as often) and you are the real driving force behind our team. When youre not here and Im expected to step up, I feel like I dont do the job justice. I try, and I do ok, but I just know that if you were here, things would get done better and quicker. Everything is better when youre here, that's all.

No comments: