Wednesday, February 22

Another day

Just another day closer to him. Went back to my normal work schedule, seems like a really long day now.
I got a call at work from Alex this afternoon, he's still having eye problems, some double vision and some pain. I called and got him in to see the doctor he saw before his surgery. He couldn't see anything that could mean infection, but he did have us make a follow up appointment for the 3rd. If there's no improvement by then, Im going to figure out a way for Alex to go see Dr. Mathison, the woman who did his surgery.

I am tired, I even went to bed early last night, but I'm still tired. I'm going to bed early tonight, too, and no reading until midnight, either! I didn't sleep well last night because the cat was in the room when the girls and I went in to bed. She was up purring and scratching and meowing all over the bed all night! I will make sure she's not hiding under the bed tonight, I just can't take it!

I've been doing much better on making dinner, I am pretty sure it's because I'm not tired from doing all the housework. The kids have done a great job so far, even helping each other out with chores. The house is just happier, nowhere near as much yelling, and Eric even took Emma to court and won tonight. They were starting to argue, and I heard Eric say "I'm taking you to court!" as I was coming up the stairs to suggest just that! I listened to both sides, and in the end, I had to side with Eric. He also learned not to gloat over his victory.

The kids were each allowed on the computer for half an hour tonight, because their chores were done. That was nice, too, no fighting over who's the computer hog, when time was up, that was it, next kid's turn.

Ok, now it's getting late, so I'm not even going to bed THAT early. I still have to get the dogs outside one last time, and get my clothes ready for tomorrow. Another day done though, that's the good thing.

No comments: