Sunday, February 12

1 out of 3

She had 3 games this weekend. Saturday was a home game against Alexandria. It was their first win, and it was soo exciting!! They held on in the last seconds and won 6-5. I think the Alex team is a little more equal to our girls, more their speed. Sunday was not pretty. The morning game was bad, 16-0. The afternoon game just added unsult to injury, 15-0. The one high light was that our goalie blocked 56 shots. The other goalie only blocked 2... because there were only 2 shots on goal. Like I said, not pretty.

On another note, Alex is really starting to get that teenager attitude. I swear, Im gonna slap his face if I see him roll his eyes at me one more time. I borrowed him money to go to the dance last Friday night, told him he could work off the money. I also let him stay home today while I took Eric to see Emma's games. Told him to get the house clean today while I was gone. Yeah, that didn't happen. So now I'm the biggest bitch on Earth because I stood over him like a goddamn drill sgt while he cleaned the house after I got home. I'm tired, driving all over, spending hours on end in a cold arena watching a depressing ass whooping, come home to a messy house and a lazy kid. I've had enough, I want to end this stinking day, and I can't because I have to do a ton of laundry before I can go to bed.

I'm not sleeping well, and when I do, I have funky dreams. They're not even erotic dreams, that's the real pisser. Just weird shit... had a long series of dreams (over several nights) concerning "The Waltons"... AND I NEVER EVEN WATCHED THAT STUPID SHOW!! I'm going to try taking some excedrin PM tonight, see if that will help.

I really miss talking to you. You don't usually say much, but it just feels good to talk to you, tell you about my day... whine, let's just call it what it is! Putting it down in here is ok, helps to get it out, but it's not the same as having you hear it, and having you respond. I don't know what it will be like when youre over there, and I don't want to know! I'm sure it will be something like this, which is depressing and heart wrenching all at the same time. I know we've done this before, but it was not as long, and not as dangerous. So now I will worry about you. Last time I was worried about the kids and I being ok, and now I know that basically, we can do it, and god forbid we go through this without me worrying about something or someone. Lucky you, you get all the worry vibes this time.

We are leaving a month from tomorrow. I'm really starting to get excited, and of course, Im making lists already. I'm also worried about money. I THINK we'll be ok, but until it's over and we have a ton left, I will continue to worry.
Story of my life...

No comments: