Tuesday, September 23

What a good night at the alley

A couple of reasons I had a good night bowling last night.

First off, Cow Catcher wasn't there. We put her as blind, and didn't have to listen to her or her kids all night... nice.

Secondly, other than the first game (106) I bowled great. My 2nd two games were a 143 and a 148. Since my average before was a 114, I'm sure it will make a jump next week.

We still lost all 3 games, all the other girls were having off nights. Nobody made their average in the first game, and I was the only one to get hers in the 2nd or 3rd games. Good thing we aren't in it for the trophy!

Today is day two (or should I say Day Two) in the great cross off crap... well, I said to hell with it this morning, went back to bed. Did not go to the gym, woke up enough to get the kids off to school and went back to sleep...until 11:30!!

I still have stuff I can get done this afternoon, besides I think I kind of burned myself out yesterday. Coloring my hair is on the list, I will do that today. I've got a couple of pictures to hang, maybe I will do that, too. Nothing strenuous today.

There's always tomorrow... famous last words, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes tomorrow is ALWAYS a better option.

Somedays you just can't find the energy...it's ok.