Wednesday, September 17

Chunky layers aren't just for hair in Nordic Minnesota

fat blond women with the exact same haircut.
Some days at the bank are full of the same things, for example, yesterday I was drowning in $100 bills, everyone wanted to give them to me (for deposits, ya goof) Some days we have a run on money orders, darn near every other customer wants one... 3 days later it will be cash advances... whatever it is, seems to come in streaks!

Today is the day for fat blond ( real blond or no, I cannot tell) women with the same haircut... short blunt cut framing their chubby cheeks. The one thing that has differed in these women is the size of the chunks of hair that's colored. Some have damn near stripes of brown in the "blond", in some it's more subtle, blended. Ugly, either way.

My husband is so good to me, last night he bought me a rake... not just any rake, an ergonomic, anti-clogging, wet or dry rake. He's such a romantic, he bought himself one, too! MATCHING RAKES! The couple that rakes together, stays together, like the old saying goes! (Pure sarcasm here, you realize that, right?)

So guess what I'm doing tonight!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess what you were doing last night??? Hmmm...either raking or properly thanking him for the rake????

Nikky said...

I sure as hell wasn't thanking him for it! Ergonomic MY ASS, raking causes blisters, does not matter what kind of rake you get!

I raked the entire back yard and the entire front yard... screw the side yard, get a hay baler in here for that, I'm not touching it!