Wednesday, September 24

The last day

This is the last day of my big vaca... and my back is still killing me. I slept in today, can't go to the gym if it hurts to bend. Then I vegged til 2pm with mom, it's her day off, too.

Now I am in the middle of the only thing on my list that I can physically do today: I am smelly and my hair is in a matted mash of wet goo on top of my head.

I'm concerned when it comes time to rinse it out, bending over the sink. Could be a big outch! I've got a heating pad (thanks Mom) and an ice pack for alternating afterwards, so maybe I can do my job tomorrow without wincing in pain every time I nod my head down to see the computer screen or get money out of my drawer.

Well, it's getting close to time to rinse, and I still have to clean up the kitchen sink and get a towel ready.

No comments: