Tuesday, September 23

should have taken my own advice

I'm a dumbass

I should have stuck to coloring my hair today and called it good. I did not. I decided that I could clean up the porch, which included the dry sink cabinet that I fixed yesterday. It belongs in the house, in the living room. I decided that I could move it into the house by myself.

I was wrong.

Well, I wasn't wrong in that I COULD move it into the house by myself. But when thinking I could, I made the assumption that I could do so without causing injury to myself.

So here I lie in bed, alternating heat and ice on the pulled muscle in my back.

I'm a dumbass.

and I STILL didn't get my hair colored.

EDIT: Spellcheck says that "dumbass" is two words... dumb ass. I prefer dumbass, but I could be wrong... any opinions on that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hate you strained your back. Not good.

Dumbass seems like it should be one word unless you are talking about an actual donkey. lol

Scott from Oregon said...

Get a hand truck and use it for everything.

Dumbass.

Nikky said...

gee, thanks Scott... I think.