Monday, September 22

Day One of Three AKA "The Big Cross Off"

I had a big list (yes, I finally got it down on paper, I just couldn't stand not having it written out! I do so love to cross things off, you know!) and at the top of the list was this:

GYM- Monday Tuesday Wednesday

I got to cross something off (the "Monday") before 7 am!
I got bills ready to go (crossed off)
I went to my Ortho appointment (crossed off) and I don't have another one until May! And that's the final visit! Yippee!
I took my Kia for an oil change (crossed that off)
When I got back into the driveway, I grabbed the all purpose cleaner and a roll of paper towels and wiped her out really good (crossed that off) They vacuum it at the oil change place, but it needed to be cleaned more.
I packed up all the camping gear from the summer (getting redundant in the parenthesis, huh?)
I grabbed some wood glue and fixed the door on my dry sink cabinet (yeah, you guessed it!) and now it's ready to go back in the house, just need a hubby or a son home to help me lug it in.
I organized the front closet (yup)
I cleaned my bedroom and vacuumed it (Yup and Yup)
I doused the shower and tub with Tilex stuff, and left it to 'soak' while I put away the summer pool toys and chemicals and filters (my wrist was getting sore at this point! teehee)
I went back after about half an hour and used a TOOTH BRUSH (don't worry, it was an old one!) to scrub the tub.
And now I am taking a break, it's 2pm, I've got about an hour and 45 minutes before THEY start showing up. I haven't decided if I'll do any more today or not. There's still plenty to do on the list, but there is still tomorrow and the next day. I also have bowling tonight, maybe I should relax and rest up... HAHAHAHA...

Time to get off my ass, there's more to be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're just a bundle of energy!! Pass some over here...