Monday, September 15

Just another night with my big purple ball

hehehe.

Week 2 of the bowling season.
I didn't do TOO bad, just bad.
Got a 121, a 120 and a 124.

We have a couple of different team mates this year. Dar and Jen are both out, and Michele and Liz are in. Michele was my advisor and main instructor in college. She's a real hoot. Liz is someone that I don't really care for. I met her at the bank a couple of weeks ago, didn't like her then. She is so not pretty. Her arse is about 2 ax handles wide, and she's got these two front teeth that look like a cow catcher on a train.

And, she home schools her 3 kids and they come with her (and her husband) to the bowling alley. These kids are obnoxious, very home school, no social skills type geeks.

Now, one of the main reasons I love bowling in this league is the whole night away from the family deal. Nobody brings their kids, and of all the women, probably 50 or so, there's like 2 husbands that come on a biweekly basis. AND NO KIDS. I am considering having the president of the league mention to her that the bringing of children is discouraged.

I'm blogging tonight because JP is downstairs in the family room watching TV and when I got home from the alley, it was all quiet upstairs, and I'm taking advantage!

I'm working the early shift at work this week, so it's in at 7 and done by 3:45 or so. Very different, and pretty nice, except the mornings here at the house. It's tough when everyone has to be ready at the same time, and everyone wants to shower. There are 2 bathrooms in this house, but as of right now, only one shower. Sucks!

Thursday is my birthday... not too much going on for that. I think Friday night we will go out for dinner and drinks with Gina and Mike, but that's about it. It's not like a big one, like 21 or 30 or that sort of crap, it's just 36... but just between you and me, ya wanna know what I really want? I want JP to send me flowers at work. But I know if I tell him that I want that, and he does it, it will only be because I "told him to"... I want him to want to do it, get it?

Well, that's it for tonight... I also came up with a plan for blogging at work! When it slows down, and I have time at work, I can email blog posts to my home email addy... kind of like phoning it in, but hell, whatever works, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This ax handle ass chick would HAVE to get her kids OUT of the bowling ally. It's for GROWN UPS!

I know what you mean about the flowers. You want him to WANT to send them. I hate having to tell a guy what I want...shouldn't he know this shit by now?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!