Monday, November 24

Two more things off my 'list'

It's only a mental list, but I can now cross two more things off of it!

I just got off the phone with The Lodge, got Steven and Mark their jacuzzi suite for December 27th...
And, in the process of emailing Steven to let him know, I also included an attachment to the email. Steven didn't know about my 'book' until about a month ago, it's just not something I had ever thought of mentioning to him. So a month ago, when I mentioned it in passing, he said "Wait, what? You wrote a book?"

He asked me to send it to him so he could read it. So I did that. I guess that gives him about a month to read it before he comes up here.

Well, even if he hates it, and thinks it's crap, at the very least I can say that I'm thinner than him! And I DON'T have a receding hairline... so there!

wait, um... is it possible to UNsend an email? Can I just suck it back through the 'net waves, and NOT send it to him???? no? well crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now why would you want to retract your email? I'm sure he will love it...

Are you the kind that wants constructive criticism or blunt to the point kind? Do you want someone to say they like it even if they don't? Maybe that's why I've never done anything like that, I couldn't handle the rejection if no one liked it. lol

I admire anyone who can write from their imagination.

Unknown said...

I admire the dedication it takes to write a book! Congratulations.