Thursday, November 6

So far so good

My day off began early, got the kids out at 7:30, then I sort of vegged out with "The Early Show" as they tried to recommend a new dog for Sasha and Malia... and my only question was WHERE WAS THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER??

That would be the best dog for the first family. Energetic, yet very trainable, great with little kids... best dogs ever, I tell ya!

Then I got in the shower, stupid, I washed my hair, I should have colored it beforehand. So that will wait until tomorrow I guess. Damn white hairs.

I have the 'list' of things I need to get today when I go get Gina for lunch. Even though it's a chilly rainy day, I am looking forward to getting out and just puttering around town.

I also have a couple of 'trouble spots' that I want to get through today. I have a clusterfuck mess on the floor space on my side of the bed, I HATE that. I also have a few areas that I want to clean up and go through for the big 'spring clean in the fall' shit that JP started. I want to go through this stuff, because I DON'T want JP to go through it. He'd throw it all, I just know it.

I also MUST post about our experience on Tuesday night. I will get to that this afternoon, it was great... I'm talking about my family's personal experience, not JUST the outcome. Both were really great.

For now, I am watching Drew Carey host TPIR, never really seen him do it before, and then I will get ready to go out on the town with GinaBean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good lunch. What happened Tues night? Can't wait to hear about it.

Funny how some men are either pack rats or throw it ALL away. There's no in between.

The Today show was suggesting dogs for the first family too. They mentioned a goldendoodle which is what I want...they are the CUTEST things ever!!