Friday, November 21

sickntired

I'm so glad it's Friday, and that I don't have to work at the bank tomorrow morning. I've been sick for a few days now, and all I really want is to sleep until I wake up.
Not sleep until the alarm goes off, but sleep until I WAKE UP... whether that's 8 am, or NOON, dammit, that is what I want!

and tomorrow I get what I want. yippee, a little victory for the snotty girl.

I am working at the bar tomorrow night, and Sunday night, but that's not too bad, and it gives me a chance to finish reading Duma Key... yes, the Stephen King book I bought ages ago, the same one that Alex has read twice, and I am finally getting to it. I'm almost done with it, having only time during slow weekends on pull tabs to read... and just last weekend I picked up S.K.'s latest book of short stories, and I will bring that along to read once I am done with Duma Key.

Shit, I was supposed to call and make hotel reservations for Steven and Mark for the Saturday after Christmas, they're coming up here. Shit, I was supposed to call Gina when I got off work tonight... well, it's almost 10 and I've already taken a dose and a half of Nyquil, so I think I will have to wait until morning to call her. Maybe if she reads this, and realizes how icky-sicky I've been, she'll forgive me? Gina?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick...Mr. Wonderful got snotty nosed in NYC. Sounds like ya'll both love your Nyquil. He mixed his with bourbon shots...give it a try!! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor snot nosed little Nik :( Of course I understand....I just always figure that you are a very busy lady... Get better dammit!! Love ya!