Sunday, November 23

Getting ready for the big one

Doing a pretty good job of getting ready for Christmas this year...

I have bought a few things, here and there, and today, I WRAPPED them! I only had 6 gifts to wrap, but the thing is, if I get them wrapped, there's less peeking than if they're just crammed into my closet. So I'm going to try to stay current with the wrapping as I buy.

We also got some more cleaning/prep work done on the formal living room this weekend. That room is where Christmas happens in my house. I keep all the decorations and crap confined to that room... easier to clean up when it's all done. Next weekend we will drag out the tree and all the crap, so this weekend was all about dusting and vacuuming, moving furniture to make room for the tree right in the front window. It will be so nice and pretty this year, this room got the majority of the face lift from the remodel this summer, so it looks really nice.

I also did pull tabs last night and tonight, and got my paycheck for it. So I have an extra $200 for some 'middle of the pay period' shopping, and I even have a little list of things to get with that money.

The one thing I haven't done, and NEED TO DO!!! is to make reservations for Steven and Mark for the Saturday after Christmas at their favorite place to stay when they come up here. Of course, they want a jacuzzi suite... I must do that tomorrow...

No comments: