Tuesday, November 25

Turkey Day!!

MY turkey day was yesterday!
I FINALLY got a turkey last night in bowling (for those not in the know, a turkey is getting 3 strikes IN A ROW!)

I have never achieved this before. MY FIRST! And it certainly helped, because the game in which I got the turkey was also the highest score I have ever gotten in my life... 185!

There's a board at the alley, they list everyone who gets 215 or better along with their actual score. I WANT TO BE ON THAT BOARD... gawd, I am so sad... I need a life.

I also got some great news at work today. It sucks that I have to work Friday, and Saturday too. I do have Thursday off, Thanksgiving and all, but I was bummed about working the day after. UNTIL I got the email sent out by Mr Bank President... "Anyone working on Friday will be allowed to wear jeans on that day, thanks for coming in" (which is silly, thanks for coming in? I HAVE TO be there, I was scheduled to be there) but whatever, I'll wear my jeans and a smile. So my boss, upon reading this, told us that since Friday was a jeans day, then Saturday most definitely was a jeans day, too!

small things make me happy.

JP asked me tonight what I want for Christmas...

No. Idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have any ideas for Christmas either, but apparently Mr. Wonderful has something in mind for me b/c he MAY go shopping on Black Friday. Hmmm...sounds electronic. Maybe it's a $4 mixer from wal-mart bc I don't have one!!

I am SO glad you told me what a turkey was. I had never heard that before. If I'm even on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and that is the question I PROMISE I will split my winnings with you. You have it in black and white right here!!