Saturday, August 2

shopping tomorrow

I am doing a little shopping tomorrow, seems as though I need a few little things!

I need a new belt. One that cinches tighter... that will have to do until I can afford to replace all of my work pants.

I need new underwear... yeah, I've lost enough weight (or rather, inches) in the hip region that my drawers are actually getting baggy! teehee

I just have a list of "stuff I need that I never seem to remember when I'm out and about"

spatulas, salt & pepper shakers, a new bathroom scale, crap like that.

We are doing this shopping in Fargo tomorrow after I spend a few hours helping out at the liquor store. I've been doing that quite a few weekends lately. I get a little paycheck occasionally, I'm on the payroll. I'm actually thinking of applying for a position over there, but not exactly at the bar. That would mean working FOR my mom, and I don't know how that would work, or if it would.

But IN the bar, they have a booth selling pull tabs. I would be able to do that Saturdays and Sundays, put in a couple of decent shifts, and make a little extra money.

Since it seems we are unable to decrease the outflow of cash, so the only way to fix the situation here is to increase the inflow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently tried to get a part time job at another hospital but there just aren't enough hours in the week for me to do that plus work 40+ at my regular job.

That's cool you need new panties!! Did your bra size change too?

We are having a state wide tax free weekend for "back to school". Too bad you don't have that there since you're going shopping!! Have fun!!

Melissa said...

Wait a minute ... increase the inflow? That's what we need to do!

If you need a new belt and underwear, you know you're doing something right. Nice work!!

Scott from Oregon said...

I need new undies too.