Friday, August 8

The first night


Last night was the only night that JP was able to go to WE Fest, he left at 7:30 this morning for Guard Camp for 2 weeks. We had a good time last night, not TOO much drinking, since everyone (except me!) had to get up early for something this morning (everyone else was not able to get Friday off work, like me!)


Tonight I am taking Mom out for her first WE Fest experience... gawd, I hope she has fun.
I may post again on Saturday with pics from tonight, but no promises!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have rubber duckey's around your neck? Your smile is so pretty--love your teeth without braces!!

Nikky said...

The rubber duckys are on a string of mardi gras type beads. I have a ton of beads, but these are my favorites, and I usually wear a couple of strands of beads out there. Some people go nuts and just get weighed down with them, I prefer a simple single strand of ducks!LOL

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Cute picture!!