Thursday, August 14

Make up work out

I am on alert with my gym. For the month of August, which, as of tomorrow is officially half over, I have slacked a bit.

Generally, I go Tuesday through Friday. I take Mondays off because, honestly, aren't Mondays shitty enough without adding in getting up earlier AND sweating like a pig? With WE Fest last weekend, I only went Tuesday and Wednesday last week. I have some serious make up time to do.

See, my insurance company reimburses me $20 per month of my membership fees IF I go a certain number of times per month. Something like 8 or 12 times per month... I'm not really sure, but it's in the fine print book the insurance company sends out that everyone reads from cover to cover. Yeah, sarcasm.

So my usual gym membership is $32 per month. If I go enough (which I should anyway, fat arse) then it only costs me $12!! I am more motivated by money than fat, although that has been nice lately, too.

So I'm doing the usual Tuesday through Friday this week and I am also going in on Saturday morning. I figure it will be interesting. I'm so used to and OVER the people I see on my regular days. Maybe the scenery will be better on a Saturday morning.

When I get back from the gym, around 7 am on Saturday, I am taking mom (and Alex, for surveillance purposes) out rummaging. We went through the paper tonight to mark the ones we want to get to early, cool thing is, 2 of them are very close to our house.

Busy weekend full of not much going on, JP is still gone, he won't be home until a week from Saturday. I talked to him tonight, and he said that by the time he gets home, there's a good chance that his snoring problem will be cured: he's been losing weight being out in the field, and all the PT he's been doing. Well, I guess Guard camp does have it's perks!

No comments: