Saturday, August 9

WE Fest Friday night

Well, I don't have much to report about the acts that played last night, although I can tell you who we MISSED. Kenny Chesney, yes, Mr Yummy Pants himself.

We got to be out there for about 2 hours before Mom got a phone call, trouble at the bar, so she and I left. I went along to help out, and I actually got to do some bar tending. It was a bit nerve wracking, but we got through it.


Plus we got pretty good tips for the short 4 hours we were there, AND when taking some garbage out the back door and seeing a downpour of rain that rivals a cow pissing on a flat rock, well, I felt better about missing Kenny. Besides, I have seen him twice before.


But, lest you think we had NO FUN at WE Fest before we got called away, I submit these photos... it may have only been two hours, and we may not have even gotten to sit down in our seats, but MY MOM did the coolest thing EVER.




Here she is... getting cinched up and ready...



OK Boys, let 'er buck!

She rode that bull LONGER than guys half her age, and she looked better doing it than silly drunk fat girls in bikinis. I was so impressed and proud of her. This has been the highlight of my WE Fest for the year.

OH, and btw, her shirt? It says "You say BITCH like it's a bad thing" She got alot of attention for that, too.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I see where you get your 'tude'!! Your mom is one cool pistol!!

I'm glad you had fun but I hate you missed Kenny. My XM radio is doing a "Kenny channel" right now. It's KC 24/7!! lol

Glad you got to tend some bar...could I have a whiskey sour please?

Steff said...

Nice to see you come by this attitude of your naturally! That looks like a lot of fun. I'd probaby fall right off, but wouldn't I have fun doing it?! :)