Friday, November 24

Just a Quickie

I wanted to give you something to think about:

To help you get a grasp on the whole Eddie situation... it's a quick fix, it works when what I really need/want is not available. When what I really need/want becomes available again on a regular basis, I believe the quick fix will collect dust.

It's like taking over-the-counter medication for allergies, you know it may work, but it's not the same as what a doctor prescribes, and it will not have the same calming and lasting affect as prescription drugs.

Love you babe... always and all ways.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

Wel, I don't anything about Eddie, but I do know about nanowrimo and I just came over to wish you much luck in getting your 50,000 words in before the buzzer sounds. I am at 45,000 or thereabouts, and hope to take a big bite out of that today. I did put up my last ten thousand words under where I've poste the story so far on my new color scheme.

Way to go Nikky!

Scott