Tuesday, November 7

I prefer to be on top

Of things!!
I prefer to be on top of things instead of playing catch up!!
I'm talking about my school work.
Today is Tuesday, one of my two easy days. I'm out of class between 10 and 1, and actually, it's more like 9 most times, because Betty hardly ever keeps us the full 2 hours.

So shortly after 9 this morning, I sat down with Karmeen and did homework. I finished up my continuing problem in Payroll, and studied for that test, both tomorrow.

I finished up my Accounting homework, due today... But with bowling last night, I didn't have time to work on it. So now it's done.

I came home around 10:30, wanted to take mom out for lunch for her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!) But we were both wrong, she didn't work at 1 today, she had to work at 11. So instead of lunch, I got to sit down and do my Business Math assignment. It was assigned this morning, not due until NEXT Tuesday, and I finished it in just under an hour.

We are going out for drinks tonight, to celebrate Mom's birthday, Gina will be joining us. I haven't quite figured out how that will work, Emma has hockey, from 6:30 until 8. We weren't planning on being out very late, we all have work/classes in the morning, just a few drinks and enjoy some time out of the house. I think I could just as well drop Em off early, she is always begging me to anyway, and pick her up afterwards... Or she could find a ride home, she's pretty good about doing that.

Well, if I'm going to eat anything for lunch, I should get going. My countdown has begun and I'm so excited! When it's only 40-something days, it's not that bad!! And after he heads back, yes it will be awful and sad, but then I will look at the fridge, and those days (days til he comes home for good!) will be really down there by then, too!

I don't like to wait, but here's an example of it being well worth the wait. I love you honey and I am counting the days til we are together again.

Fucking Army..... Piss me off.

GO VOTE!!

No comments: