Sunday, November 26

I have to get some work done

Ya ever notice how when you have some real work to do, like writing papers for school, in my case, you can always find other things to do?

There are several ways to procrastinate, some better than others, and I have found a wonderful way, which I will not discuss here, but JP knows what it is, he is responsible for it...

always and all ways honey, you are the best.

ADDED LATER, ALMOST MIDNIGHT: I just uploaded my daily total for my NaNoWriMo. I am over 45K. I think I can safely say that I THINK I will make it. I have been averaging around 2500 words per day, hitting a milestone every other day (15K, 20K, 25K, etc) so I think it's a good guesstimate that I will kick this thing by Tuesday. No, the novel itself will not be done, but I will be a NaNoWinner at the very least.
And my typing skills have vastly improved, too, so that's a plus!

3 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

well? How close are you?

Nikky said...

47,350, I just got back from bowling league, and I figure I've got about an hour, hour and a half to work on it before I fall asleep.

My plan is to finish up Tuesday, but I'll use Wednesday if I have to!

Nikky said...

48,856... goodnight!
I'll finish tomorrow between classes...

HOLY CRAP, I WILL FINISH TOMORROW!!