Wednesday, November 15

JP thinks he needs help...


ok, so here's one that just may end the game. You may get this one, and then the fun will be over. I know, I know, you're not having fun, you're the one in the dark! But believe me, it's fun from over here!! And I almost hate to post it because I really think you will like the surprise of it better than knowing about it now. If you know now what it is, it just may make the wait til leave that much longer....

But, what the hell, you're gonna find out sooner or later...
But I will NOT answer questions or guesses in Instant Messages from now on, and I will not accept answers or questions in emails either. Blog only answers will be considered. And remember I told you (promised, actually) that if you guess right, I WILL TELL YOU...
Love you honey...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like a speaker in a vehicle door to me and paul looked at it too and said the samething and after seeing this one the one before looks like a seat in a vehicle. So based on that i would say a vehicle but that would be too much and maybe too hard to keep that from me, there you go a guess and you will tell me if i'm right or give me more hints if i'm wrong, love and miss you, jp

Nikky said...

I was just going to reply here, but I thought it warranted a new post... you don't guess this whole time and finally you do, and you get it right...not fair.
Love you hon!