Wednesday, November 22

Four day weekend

Well, since we did our turkey day stuff on Sunday, I am left with a four day weekend full of nothing...

Nuthin' but NaNo Baby!!

I am just over 32,000 words... I am pretty impressed with myself, seeing as how I started this thing damn near 2 weeks late (13 days late...) I just may make it, too. With talking plots/endings with mom, who is the best idea bouncer I know...thanks to years and years and books and books read, I have come up with the ending, something I did not have for quite too long. Now all I need to do is get it out of my head and onto paper.

Getting from 25K to 30k was really hard, like pulling teeth... soon as I cruised over that 30K tho, it was smooth sailing until shortly after midnight, then I had to stop... I have class today at 8 am.

So I will stumble through my busy Wednesday full of classes, the price I pay for staying up too late to work on it.
We are getting into the 30's for 'days til I have you home'... I am getting really excited, I just can't wait!!
Love you honey!

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

OK. So sometime on SUnday, about two in the afternoon, you will get a comment from me inspiring you to go for broke...

Less than thirty days, huh? You can both make it!