Friday, November 17

Been busy, sorry

Between NaNoWriMo and school, doctor's appointments, hockey practice, senate meetings, homework, and now conferences I have not had much spare time.
Like now, for example, I have just a few minutes before I have to run out to Walmart, drop off a prescription and head over to the Elementary school for Em and Eric's conferences. THEN I have to high tail it over to MY school because I'm already missing my Business Law class, and I will have to sneak in to the second half of it. Then I have to get Accounting work done that I missed on doing in class yesterday because I had to go to Fargo for a Dr appt. I have one hour between B.Law and Acct, I'm hoping that it will be enough time to do the assignment.
Maybe I will have more time tomorrow and I can do up a big week-in-review thingy... til then,
gotta run
Love you Honey!

No comments: