Friday, November 10

JP wants another hint...


Yeah, sure, NOW he cares. Now that I told him that the majority of the photos in the game are of HIS Christmas present....
Selfish little bugger, isn't he? Well, I don't blame him. Actually, it's kind of mean of me; keeping the secret, but telling him that I have this secret...
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy!
Well, here's another hint honey, good luck, and for crying out loud, if you have a guess, OR A QUESTION... please post it here.
Only 44 days til you leave Camp Shithole, and roughly 47 til you're back here where you belong... and until then PLAY NICE... or I'll return the gift, and you'll NEVER know what it was!

No, I would never do that, I've been having too much fun with your present myself!! I'd keep it just for me! Yes, it's "used"... but not used up!!

No comments: