Sunday, March 5

Hockey tournament

The end of the tournament, finally! The girls played 3 games, 2 yesterday and one today. They lost all 3. And yet, at the end, when they were presented with their medals, they were the happiest girls I've ever seen. They have 2 practices this week, and the Parent's game is Friday night. I know Emma wishes her daddy could be there for that. I hope I will do. Their last game is Saturday. Then hockey season is over!!

I didn't get to see her Saturday tournament games, I have been sick. I would drop her off at the door, go home and go to bed. I'd set an alarm to get up and be there in time to pick her up after the game. I still feel like crap, but I went to the game today. They were playing Alexandria, so I figured if I was only going to see one game, it should be the one they have a chance of winning. They beat Alex twice in the regular season, but not this time. Emma almost scored a goal though. I have a deal with her, that I will give her $10 for every goal she scores in a game. She was pretty close today.

No comments: